Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!

Yesterday was a big day at our house! We gave Leighton rice cereal for the first time. I was so excited about feeding her solids. She has been so interested lately in whatever I am eating and the other day my friend Dana let Leighton "taste" one of Miller's rice crackers (she just put it on her tongue so she could try it) and she loved it!

Here are some pictures from Leighton's first couple of experiences with food:

Here comes the first bite...

Open wide... {what is this Mommy?!}

I'm not so sure she liked the first bite!

Today we mixed a little bit more cereal in to make it just a tad thicker. She seemed to enjoy it much more!

She even wanted to help feed herself:

Smiling at Daddy {I'm such a big girl!}


Overall eating solids has been a success! We're thinking of introducing bananas and sweet potatoes over the next 2-3 weeks. We'll keep you posted!

Comments

  1. Great pictures! I love the face with the scrunched up nose. So stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts