8 Months

It is so hard for this mommy to believe that her little girl is 8 months old today! These past few months have really flown- especially since she turned 6 months in March. You know how people say that you love your child more every day? It's so true! And although each day I cannot imagine being any more in love with this little person, because I am just so in love, the next day I love her more!

So here is what our little cutie is up to at 8 months! She is...

- busy as a bee!
- "creeping" around on her tummy- not crawling yet! (she is stubborn ;); we tried to put her on her knees last week and she would not have it!)
- sitting up
- saying, "dadada", "tatatata", "ssssssssss", a little "baba" and ...... "MAMA"- yay I've been waiting for this :)
- wearing size 3 diapers
- eating 3 meals a day and drinking milk 4 times per day; 6-8 ounces each time
- so cute when she laughs!
- wearing some 6-9 months and some 9-12 months
- a Jumperoo-jumper 4-life (if you try to hold her standing up she just jumps and jumps- hysterical!)
- our 2 cats worst nightmare- they scat when she starts reaching for them!
- such a joy to her Mommy and Daddy!!!

Here she is when we started our photo shoot today (notice the 8 month sign far out of reach):

And here she is when her Daddy walked into the room- she loves him so much! All he has to do is look her way and she just grins; it's so sweet!


And the reason we had the sign far out of reach- haha! I guess the 8 month sign won't make the fridge this month!

Growing up so fast!

Favorite book



See how I've grown in the past 8 months:


Comments

  1. Can not believe she is already 8 months old...you are right, time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts