11 Months... (a few days early)
I cannot believe that Leighton is 11 months old. Her first year has gone by so quickly! We have cherished every moment and plan to squeeze lots of memories into these next 4 weeks before she turns 1. Our girl has quite the personality! I love every single minute with her and I cannot get enough of her! I am just amazed at how much my heart loves her. To think that this time last year we were waiting to meet our sweet baby girl. We had no idea the blessings that were in store! I am so thankful for every minute that I get to spend being her Mommy!!!
- are full of personality
- love books!
- are crawling and pulling up all over the place- you are so FAST!
- are saying "ttttttt" for cat- this is definitely your first "word"; you understand exactly who you are talking about when you point at Banks & Haylie and say "ttttttttt"
- are wearing size 3 diapers
- are wearing 12 month clothes for the most part; some 9 month things
- throw the occasional temper tantrum when you don't want to slow down and we pick you up or try to change your clothes (I have to stifle a laugh because you are so darn cute even when you're mad!)
- are playing this cute game where you repeat all of the noises we make~ like a high pitched squeal, lip bubbles, sounds with your tongue, etc. I laugh every time! This is how I keep you up on the way home from errands before naps. It's your favorite game!
- are taking 2 naps~ around 9 and 1:30
- are sleeping from 7am until about 6:30 am
- are eating 3 meals per day
- are still working on getting adjusted to table food
- still love sweet potatoes- just like Mommy & Daddy both!
- you like chicken
- you have 4 teeth- 2 on top and 2 on the bottom
- are starting to get some hair :)
- are into everything- I had to feed you veggie sticks just to get these pictures :)


Comments
Post a Comment