13 Months
Another month has flown by! And what fun 13 months brings! Leighton is a bundle of energy and excitement all day long. She is very active and into exploring everything. This can be a little scary at times for Mommy :/. She must have set some kind of world record for head bumps, bless her little heart! Today she was carrying a see-through scarf and ran into the wall! Broke my heart- I thought, "I should have been there!" But I know it's not the first, and certainly not the last, of many bumps and bruises. The important thing is that we are there to hug her and comfort her when she needs us.
Here is what our little girl is up to at 13 months; she...
- loves to read!
- says, "mama", "dada", "nana" (night night), "uh-oh"
- she knows what "no" means- she will go right to the plug, put her hand on it, smile at me and shake her head no- haha! She does the same thing with other things around the house she knows she isn't supposed to touch :).
- is throwing temper tantrums- oh dear!
- loves grilled chicken, chicken nuggets, baby food fruit & veggie pouches (this is the only way we are able to get fruits and veggies in her still...she will not even touch the real thing), fish sticks, grilled cheese, cheese, goldfish, bananas, Chickfila sandwiches :), and sweet potato...fries :/...not as healthy at the real thing, but at least their a veggie!
- loves taking her baby out of it's stroller and putting blocks in her place- haha!
- chases Banks!
- loves playing in curtains- another "no no" because she always seems to gain a bump when she does
- loves brushing her teeth
- loves whole milk
- is one of the "busy bees" in her Kindermusik class
- is just the sweetest baby ever!
Leighton fills us up with joy every day! I simply cannot get enough of her- and I know her Daddy feels the same way. Our cup overflows because of this little girl! I am thrilled to see what the next month brings!
Here is a cute video I took of her the other day. You might want to turn your volume down, there is a very squeaky Mommy voice in the video!
Comments
Post a Comment