Where in the world have the Roberson's been?!

Where have we been?  Well, mostly home, but super busy!  We've been blessed with visits from friends and loved ones, warm weather for lots of outside play, basketball excitement (GO PACK!), and fundraisers to do some of God's work!  

Here's a recap of our last month or so...

Our dear friend's the Londry's came for a visit!  We loved every minute with them!  Click on over to their blog for a much better recap of the weekend and pictures galore (thank you Seany dearest! xo!)

She loves hats and jewelry ;)

Just hanging out on a box of Pampers, ya know, with my sippy 'o milk!

So I found this adorable pink & white kitchen at a consignment sale and I couldn't resist- she LOVES it!!!
Our beloved WOLFPACK is in the SWEET 16!!!   We are soooooo thrilled!!!!

We have been having some very warm weather here in the south this spring!  We are enjoying every minute of it!  Walks, afternoons at the park, backyard fun!

John and I help with the Youth Group at our church.  This is just a few of the kids- we met at the Senior Center on Saturday and planted some trees :).

Leighton brought her own shovel (see the scoop in her hand- ha!) but wanted to be like the big kids and use a real shovel.

If you didn't know...John is a hoot!  We had a fundraiser on Saturday evening for our Youth Group's mission trip in June and John was the auctioneer- he was so funny!  We auctioned off the kids- people in the church were able to bid for 4 hours of spring cleaning from a youth.  It was soooooo much fun!!  We raised over $3,000- and our church is so very small- we only have 14 youth being bid upon.  We are so blessed to be in this awesome community!

Leighton now gives this huge {ADORABLE} goofy grin when you start taking her picture!  She loves her Daddy!


And we come to today!  Our baby girl is 18 months old today!!!  I just cannot believe how quickly the time has flown.  I have enjoyed every minute of being Leighton's Mommy.  She is truly starting to look and act like a toddler now- complete with kisses, hugs, acknowledgements, tantrums, laughs, whines, a love for books, the want to be a little helper, some talking {she said, "heeeeey Dada" the other day and it was the sweetest 2 words ever spoken together!}, a strong sense of what she wants to do, an adorable conscience (when she is getting ready to do something she isn't supposed to do, I hear, "nooooo" and see her head shaking- haha!); she is an all-around awesome little girl!  I love her, love her, love her!  She can be such a mess, but as my Naddy & Mom tell me my Paw Paw always said about us, "a lovely mess"...and that she is!  <3





Comments

  1. Love this post...great pics of Leighton...love the one of her dressing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved having you guys visit!! Miss you so much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

      Delete
  2. Caroline...she is getting sooo big!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor she sure is!! Time is flying by! See you next week!

      Delete
  3. I can't believe she is 18 months!! And what a cutie! I love the picture of her cheesing! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts