Father's Day & 21 Months
Happy Father's Day!!!! Leighton and I are the luckiest girls to call these two "Daddy"! So blessed!
And guess who is 21 months as of today!
We cannot believe how quickly she is growing up! People always tell you to enjoy every moment because it flies, but I really had no idea how fast it would go :(. We surely do make the most of every minute with her and are so grateful for all the time we are able to spend together.
Leighton Dare, at 21 months you are...
*so fun!!!! you make us laugh all the time and are just a great girl to be around!
*still a lover of reading! you have so many readers in your family- your Mommy, your Grammie, your Great Naddy, your Aunt Bee Bee, your cousins Leslie & Bonnie & Corie- I could go on, there are tons of us!
*sure of what you want all the time :)
*full of teeth! You have all but your 2 year molars (and you LOVE to brush them!)
*wearing clothes sized 18 months and 2T/24 months as well as size 5 shoes
*a good little napper!
*a lover of milk!
*continuing to be selective on your foods, but are getting a little better~ maybe you'll be a vegetarian (with the exception of Chick 'fil a nuggets- ha!) I've accepted that it's just who you are :)
*talking a lot more these days~ we seem to have less temper tantrums because you can communicate a little better (my favorite is your "lion" sound and face!)
*not really loving to be in the pool right now, but you love to be beside it and you love to splash in puddles of water
*so good in the church nursery :)- you just "talk" on the phone, "cook" spaghetti (even though you will not eat the real thing- ha!), and play so happily!
*a joy to bring up! Your Daddy and I could not be more proud and honored to be your parents! I love spending every day with you sweet girl!!!
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!




Comments
Post a Comment