Where did October and November go?!

Well, October and November just flew by!  We have been so busy working on Leighton's big girl room, the nursery, and having a closet build in our room, that I haven't had a chance to post!  Here is a quick recap...

Leighton & John at Carolina Country Fresh doing the duck race!


Sweet girl!


Picking out a little pumpkin


Busy Sundays!



Fall Carnival at church- Leighton & Ava Todd (a.k.a. Mini Cupcake & Mini Owl)


Her favorite game- you funnel a ball down the elephants nose and candy comes out!  :)


Ava & Leighton Trick or Treating at Ava's Moo Moo's - so cute!!!


Look who's here!!!  A cockroach (chosen by Bennett himself- hahaha!) and a train conductor Noah


C-ya later Mommies & Daddies- we're off on the mule to get some more candy!


...okay maybe we will ride in the back :)


After a little trick or treating fun, we headed to Bert & Jennifer's for the annual Rook Halloween Party! Fun!



Leighton kept going back to bob for more apples :)


Getting their picture is always fun!  When Deann laid baby Tayloe down, Leighton went and laid down beside him!  Haha!


I can barely get a picture of her these days, she is always on the move!


Last week she had her Thanksgiving party at school.  It was so much fun to see all the kids together!





On Wednesday night we threw on her Christmas dress, snapped some pictures, and ordered our Christmas card, all within an hour!  I am NEVER that quick in getting things accomplished, but with all we have going on, I decided to just get it done :).  Afterwards Leighton ran around in her diaper and helped Daddy do a few things :).


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I hope to get back to blogging regularly afterwards!  We got some precious pictures of Baby #2 (who will be named soon!) that I want to share, my dearie Seantel turned 30 and we celebrated 80's style, Leighton's bedroom is almost done, and I hope to start on the nursery this week (all of my ideas are together, now I just have to put them into action!)- hope to post about all of this soon!  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comments

Popular Posts