Photo Session with a 2 Year Old ;)
I've decided it's time to catch up with this blog! After Thanksgiving, things got pretty busy around here! We have finally slowed down a tad with our new closet done, the nursery almost done, Leighton is transitioned and settled in her big girl bed :), and the Holidays are just behind us. I'm just going to start with Christmas and re-cap from there!
When it came time to order Christmas cards, I decided not to take forever to pick out the card and the picture like I usually do :). We put Leighton in her Christmas dress on the last day that Shutterfly was having a sale on their cards, snapped a few a lot of pictures, chose the one that looked just like Leighton's personality, and ordered them! So much easier this way!
Here are a few from a photo op with our 2 year old- hehe!
![]() |
| The winner! So cute! |



Comments
Post a Comment