What's Been Happening

With 2 kids in the house, life is never dull!  The other night, John and I were sitting on the couch after having finally gotten both girls down.  We looked at each other and said, "let's go to bed!".  In less than 10 minutes, we were upstairs with lights out!  Ha!  

Sweet Lainey B!

My little Leighton- she's always up for fun!  Here she is in Mommy's "darlings"

Lately Leighton has been interested in doing "baby" things ;)  Haha!

She catches some of her best Z's in her carseat!

Lainey loves her big sister!

Last Saturday, John and I got away for the evening to celebrate our friends Chris and Emily on their wedding day!  I grew up with Chris, and it just so happens that he and his new bride live just 30 minutes down the road.  They had a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception at Rose Hill Plantation.  It was so nice to catch up with old friends, and spend time with new friends also!


Ashley, Helen, Gina & Me
Bride & Groom

John and Me~ he is so silly!
I'm so excited for May to be here!!!

Comments

Popular Posts