Time is Flying!
Spring is over and Summer is here! Where did the time go?! Leighton finished her first year of preschool last week. They had a pizza party! She was so excited for John and I to be there :). She had a great first year of school!
Lainey has really started smiling and cooing and "talking" so much! Leighton is starting to show more interest in her since she is a little more interactive.
On Thursday we started potty training! Leighton is doing a great job!!! She runs and hops on the potty when it's time to go! I'm so very proud of her!
*Pic disclaimer: our cat chewed up yet another charger cord- grrr! Right now I don't have the right adapter to transfer pics from my cell phone to my computer. I didn't have my icloud activated either, so I had to email myself the pics. No clue why they turned out like this, but I'm not spending any more time trying to figure it out :)- gonna go play with my babies!
Comments
Post a Comment