12 Month Updates



So this little cutie is 1!  It has been a zoo over here since her bday- John got sick with a flu bug the Monday after, then after 4 days in bed, Leighton came down with it, then me!  We were worn out after all that, and all I did was pray that Lainey didn't catch it.  She is one tough cookie :); she stayed healthy throughout the entire bout!  I am so late on updating with her 12 month info and with her birthday party pictures as well.  I am going to try to catch up this week!

Lainey at 12 months you...
- weigh 20 lbs 6 oz (25-50 percentile)
- are 28 3/4 inches tall (25-50 percentile)
- have a head circumference of 18 1/4 inches (75-90 percentile)
- are cruising and standing on your own :)
- are eating 3 meals a day
- drinking whole milk (mixed with a tad bit- an oz. now- of formula- we are still transitioning) around 21 oz. a day
- take 1 nap a day 1pm-3:30/4pm
- sleep from 7pm-7am
- love to play with anything that your sister is playing with- and you are now throwing some pretty "cute" tantrums when you can't have them...
- are in your "big girl" car seat now
- are in 9 and 12 month clothes
- are in size 2 shoes
- are in size 3 diapers
- are talking some- you say "mama", "dada", "bye-bye", "thank you" "LaLa" (for Leighton), "uh-oh", "bwa bwa" (Belay)
- have 6 teeth now!  Wowzers!  Those top 4 came in all at once poor baby!
- love to eat :)
- are so cute!!!  

Your party was so much fun!  I loved celebrating you and am having so much fun watching you grow! I am trying to soak up the time because I know how fast it goes.  I love you Lainey B!





Comments

Popular Posts