Random Summer Catch Up
I'm so behind on blogging that I just didn't know where to begin again. So I started scrolling through my pictures that had actually been uploaded to my computer and came across some wonderful memories that were made this summer! I thought that would be a nice place to start! Here are a few pictures from some fun things we did this summer~
| the girls at Naddy's house- playing the "drums"! |
While we were at Naddy's visiting, we headed down the road to the zoo! Growing up in Asheboro I have so many memories at the zoo~ I want my girls to love it as much as I do :)!
![]() |
| Leighton & Mimi |
![]() |
| Leighton fell in love with flamingos while at the zoo (aka "mingos")~ she was so excited to see them again! |
| We even got to hold these sweet canaries! Such a fun trip! Next up~ swimming lessons! Leighton took swimming lessons in Greenville for 1 week in July. |
She did a great job!
Now I feel a little bit better about some of our summer memories :)! Now I just need to catch up with a few more, as well as Leighton's birthday and fall fun!




Comments
Post a Comment