Every Single Moment

I have been following the blog of this beautiful lady for the past few months. I don't have many words of my own right now, so I wanted to share some of hers that meant so much to me. I want to always remember them. This mama of four children, Kara, she is so sick. Yet through all that cancer has done, she finds so much light and beauty. She focuses on the good God gives. She lives in the moment and soaks up the love of her husband, children, family and friends. Kara knows how to live every single second she has here on earth with all the grace God gives.  I'm so thankful to her for living this life so fully and showing me to embrace the moments- every single one ❤️. Love and prayers to Kara and her family.  

She writes,

"There is part of me that still wants the front row fighting seats. It’s how I’m made. I will always want to be trying to beat this disease somehow. Now my fight is a passive one, now I’m fighting for good moments. My fight is for time and tenderness with my loves. My fight is to embrace the good moments hospice is giving me and loving my people well. It’s important~ these moments. All our moments are precious gifts."

http://www.mundanefaithfulness.com/home/2015/3/2/hospice-care

Comments

Popular Posts