Lainey's Big Girl Bed

Our little one is now in a big girl bed!  It's so hard to believe we don't have a crib in our house anymore.  She has spent 3 nights in her bed so far, and has done a great job.  Naps have been a success also!  We opted for a toddler bed for Lainey versus a regular bed, like we got for Leighton.  We felt this was a safer option based on her personality ;).


She was so excited!

I couldn't get her to sit still for even a second for a picture- haha!  That's Lainey though ;)- she is a hoot!

She is so proud!

I asked her to climb in bed and go nite-nite.  I was able to get a good shot of her "sleeping"

It's hard to believe she is in a bed now!  Next on the list of becoming a big girl would be potty training and giving up her paci.  We are working on the paci in stages right now; I'm not quite ready for potty boot camp ;).





Comments

Popular Posts