Introducing: Our Home Renovation!
This has been such an exciting week! We officially own our new/old home in Bethel! This week the projects are: begin putting on roof, begin replacing duct work, and pulling out old carpets. We have hired crews for the roof and the duct work, but John, along with some helpers from his uncle and cousin's farm pulled the carpet up today. Mary Lou, my mother-in-law has been wonderful! She has been working on getting the kitchen cleaned out so that we can begin those renovations. The old fridge and dishwasher were removed today!
Next week hopefully the first stage of the hardwood floors will go down. We are also picking out light fixtures and paint colors. My Aunt Susie and Uncle Chuck are coming up next Friday to see the house~ Aunt Susie has a fantastic decorating sense and has already shared so many ideas- I am so excited for her to see the house!
A belly picture will be coming soon! In the hustle and bustle of the move, I cannot seem to locate the cord to import pictures from my camera to my laptop.
Next week hopefully the first stage of the hardwood floors will go down. We are also picking out light fixtures and paint colors. My Aunt Susie and Uncle Chuck are coming up next Friday to see the house~ Aunt Susie has a fantastic decorating sense and has already shared so many ideas- I am so excited for her to see the house!
A belly picture will be coming soon! In the hustle and bustle of the move, I cannot seem to locate the cord to import pictures from my camera to my laptop.
Here is a picture of our new home! It needs a lot of work, but has so much potential and is going to be the house of our dreams in a few months!
Don't work too hard this weekend! Your house looks beautiful and I can't wait to see it all finished! Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh Caroline...it's beautiful. I know you are getting excited!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!! Older homes are lots of work, but very rewarding. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the blog and the new house!! It's so cute and can't wait to see it in person. Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDelete