Hello, Hello!

The Roberson's are finally blogging :)! We are very excited about sharing our first pregnancy with our friends and family~ Baby Roberson will be joining us in September of this year. We are also looking forward to keeping everyone posted on our very first (and probably only) home renovation! I am sharing a picture of our little one at 6 weeks and 5 days~ we are now 15 weeks and 2 days and will be finding out if our little one is a he or a she in 3 weeks! I will have a new ultrasound picture to post by then :). Stay tuned for some "before" pictures of our new/old home in Bethel, NC!





Comments

  1. Yay!!! Im so excited you've decided to do this. You will look back later and be so glad you kept up with the memories, they will be so precious to you later!

    Love you both (and john too)

    Deann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you have joined the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to see a preggo Caroline picture :) Love, Alice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts