Baby Kicks, a Little Paint, and Sweet Miller Claire Corey!

Leighton is really growing. My Kindergarten students keep saying, "Mrs. Roberson your baby is getting big!". They are right! I was on the phone with my good friend Jennifer yesterday, and I really felt a nice kick and then two more! It was so wonderful; up until that moment I had only felt a few "flutters", but wasn't really sure if they were baby kicks, or just belly rumbles. Well, there was no question that those little nudges were our baby girl. I was just amazed! We are now half way there- we meet Leighton in 20 weeks!

20 Weeks:



This has been a very exciting week in the renovation world too! We are
really coming along with the house. The upstairs is nearly complete, with painted walls, a re-tiled bathroom floor, carpeted bedrooms, and hardwoods down in the hallway. We hired a decorator this week also; we really needed some help with all of these decisions. I really feel like she will save us so much money and agonizing over tough decisions in the long-run. You can visit her at: SignatureJordan: Home of Coastal Fog.

Here are a few more pictures:

Nursery Before:


Nursery After:


Downstairs Guest Room (or the "Mimi Suite" as my mom calls it :):


Part of the Den:


Master Bedroom:


Banister:


Upstairs Hallway (please excuse the sawdust):




And finally last, but certainly not least :), is the arrival of Miller Claire Corey! Our dear friends Gray and Dana Corey brought a lovely little girl into the world this morning. It is also their 4th Wedding Anniversary as well. What a special day! We went to visit them in the hospital and here a few pictures of sweet Miller:






I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Caroline, your house is going to be beautiful. I can't believe the before and after pictures. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts