It's Been 10 Years

We had my 10 year class reunion last night. We had a great time! It was so fun to catch up with friends that we're still close with, but don't live close to; and neat to see friends from the good 'ol days! It is hard for me to believe that it's been 10 years since I graduated from high school. For me, those were some of the best days- I just loved the high school experience! So young, so carefree, and so excited about what the future would hold! I shared many wonderful memories with the AHS Class of 2001~ they will last a lifetime.

Me with my two best friends~ Kelli & Melissa

Me and the hubs :)

Me, Thomas, and Melissa

AHS Class of 2001~ minus a few, we missed those of you that couldn't make it!




Comments

  1. Go Comets:)! My fiancé and I both graduated from AHS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts