Post-Birthday Fun and Other Things We've Been Into Lately

It seems like we have not had time to slow down since Leighton's birthday! She is such entertainment to watch right now! We went to dinner with some friend's tonight and they have a 2 year old. They told us that if we think she is fun now, to just wait until she gets a little bit older! I can't wait!!! She is sooooo cute right now, I cannot even imagine what is in store for us in the future!

Here she is on her first birthday photo shoot. It was really hard to get her to sit still for the picture and not attack the sign :).

After her birthday party John and I opened her presents and laid them all out for her. We tried to open a couple with her and she wasn't interested so we thought this would be easier. What a lucky little girl~!

Mommy and Daddy were so fortunate to get away for the day last Saturday to go to Raleigh and watch the Wolfpack! Although our Pack is having a tough season, we still had a great tailgate and so much fun with our friends at the game!

Our bff's and seat buddies Seantel & Ryan Londry~

The girls~

Tonight before dinner I let Leighton play on our bed. My aunt and uncle gave her these stacking blocks for her bday and she LOVES them! Here she is in a new fall outfit! I'm having so much fun dressing her up in her new clothes (we put on 3 different outfits today- haha!)

And I saved the best for last... a precious video of Leighton with her birthday gift from her Mommy & Daddy. We got her a baby doll and a stroller. It is the cutest thing ever watching her push that baby! I'm sorry it's sideways!

Comments

  1. Leighton is so stylish! Love her new kicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! Such a talkative cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Looks like she is getting more hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts