Mimi we will miss you so!

My mom (Mimi) was recently given a great opportunity to grow in her career and love of training horses and teaching children and adults to ride horses.  The downside to this opportunity is that it will take her to Florida.  She did a lot of praying over what she should do, and decided that this is a chance she must take.  We're behind her 100%, but are going to miss her more that we can even imagine.  Thank goodness though for modern technology!  We will talk everyday, and although the quantity of time we have together will be less, the quality will be all the more!

On Saturday we went to her farm and let Leighton meet a couple of the horses.  She called all the horses and mom's dog "kitty" :).

She's not so sure about this "kitty"

She sure did love running around the ring with Mimi

Aunt Abby let Leighton sit on the horse- it lasted only seconds, but there were no tears :)


Leighton loves her Mimi so much!  We can't wait to see her soon- and to make a trip to Florida to visit!
 




Comments

  1. What an amazing opportunity! Please tell your mom congrats. I know how much you are going to miss her and I am sure it wasn't an easy decision but I will pray for yall that it all works out becuase it will!
    Love your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Blain, I will tell her! And congrats are in order to you and your fiance! Enjoy the planning! I hope to see you soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts