Family Vacation Part 3
During our last couple of days in Florida, we relaxed on the beach and by the pool. We also enjoyed some yummy meals and special time with Mimi.
![]() |
| John & Leighton made this little sand critter |
![]() |
| sweet girl! |
![]() |
| Loungin' by the pool |
After dinner one night, Leighton and I rode a merry-go-round! I was too short to put her on one of the animals that moved up and down- haha!
Our last day...
For our goodbye dinner we went to a fun little restaurant right on the island where we were staying. They even had a one-man steel drum "band"!
These next few pictures are hilarious to me! They show how challenging it is to take a family picture with a toddler! Haha! One of us would get it together, and another would be off :)
Then we tried some shots with Mimi~
| I have no clue what these faces were about! Apparently the photographer {John} was trying to make Leighton smile! It looks like he succeeded...in getting Mom and I to make some crazy faces! haha! |
We weren't ready to leave on Friday! Good times were had by all!!!! We love you Mimi and think your new home is just wonderful!










Comments
Post a Comment