Meeting Cameron Dax Vandevere
A couple of weeks ago, I got to go and meet Baby Cameron! My bff Melissa and her husband live like light years away from us (haha!), so I was dying to get there to see him before he got any bigger! We had so much fun that we forgot to take any pictures of us all together :). Here are a few of Melissa and Dax's precious baby(ies):
| Sweet baby Cameron! |
| Tillery |
| Marlin (a.k.a. Moochie :)) |
While there I got to babysit that sweet baby, meet some of Melissa's dear friends, and cookout with both old and new friends! It was such a good time! We will have to make it a priority to not let the miles keep us apart and plan little get-togethers throughout the year.
Thank you to the Vandevere's for having me for a weekend- I love you guys!!!
Aww we LOVED having you!!!
ReplyDelete