1 Week!
I cannot believe we only have 1 week before we get to meet Baby Lainey!~ I have so many emotions running through me right now. I am beside myself with excitement to meet this sweet little girl that has been in my tummy since late last spring. I wonder if she will look like Leighton? How much will she weigh? Will I remember what to do with a newborn baby?! The other part of me is afraid...I am afraid that I will loose time with Leighton, that she will be sad because we are so busy with a new baby. I know that after a few weeks though, everything will fall into place :). We will have a new routine and a new normal! I know having a sister will be such a joy for her! I am going to miss her so much when we go to the hospital to have Lainey- I wish she could be there! I can't wait until that moment when they get to meet for the first time!
Here I am at 37 1/2 weeks~ ready for baby!
My parents saved a few of my favorite childhood toys~ among these things, my American Girl dolls and my My Little Ponies. Last weekend I pulled out my pony and petite pony collection~ some of those sweet toys are 26+ years old! Leighton loves my ponies! It is so special to share these things with her. She is going to be the best big sister!
We will see you in 1 week Lainey Bunting Roberson! We love you!



Comments
Post a Comment