Leighton's FIRST Haircut and iPhone Favorties!

On Tuesday I took Leighton to get her very first haircut!  She is 2 1/2 and hasn't needed one up until now :).  Her haircut is sooooo cute!  Thank you to Mrs. Lorraine!  Leighton did a great job!




We've been having lots of fun since the warm spring weather rolled in!  Here are some of my favorites from my phone camera: 

Strolling with my girls!

Baby smiles :)


Sister love

Lots of fun in the sun!





Enjoying Mommy's homemade "popples"
Playdates with friends~

Ava Todd and Leighton
This is a precious video of Leighton and her buddy Anna Kate!  Leighton is the zebra and Anna Kate is the ballerina.  I love watching these two play together!  



All of this warm weather is wonderful! 

Comments

  1. Leighton...you brightened my day!!! Lainey, I cannot wait to meet you, sweet baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks Aunt Lee Lee!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts