5 Months Old!


Our little Lainey is already 5 months (and 1 day) old!  I can hardly believe it!  Lainey B, at 5 months you are just precious!  PRECIOUS!








Here are some other things that you are doing at 5 months...

- eating 24-26 oz. each day

- sleeping from 6:30/7pm-6am

- on average you wake up to eat around 5am 3 nights a week, the other 5 nights you make it until 6am

- the passy gets you up at least once or twice every night- I think there has only been one night that it didn't get you up once.  Daddy is super ready to get rid of the passy- (we looked at Leighton's 5 month post and she wasn't using a passy anymore Leighton 5 Months)- I agree with him, but I'm just not wanting tears!  You are learning to put the passy in on your own...maybe I will just load your crib up with passys all around you ;) haha!

- you take 3 naps a day~ you usually take two naps that are around an hour to an hour and a half, and your third nap is around 30 or 45 minutes.  You wake up about 6am, and nap at 8am, 11am-ish, and 3pm-ish.  You can stay awake for about 2 hours at a time.  This week your naps haven't been great- I am almost positive you are cutting teeth!

- you have been a little fussy lately- no fevers or other symptoms, so we are blaming those toofers :)

- you LOVE your sister!  You light up when she gives you even a bit of attention

- you are wearing 3-6 months clothes, and some 6 months clothes

- you are wearing size 2 diapers

- you roll from back to front, and have rolled from front to back in your crib at night

- you love your Jumperoo!  In fact, one of your nickname's is "Roo" :)- and "Belay"- that is what we call you the most.  I think it will stick because it is what your sister calls you!

- you scoot all over your crib!  You don't stay in one place long :)- and when you sleep, your little hiney is up in the air and it is so cute!!!

- we are practicing sitting up, and you do really well supported!

- you like to eat now!  I have a cute video I want to share of you feeding yourself!  I hold the spoon, but you pull it to your mouth and eat.  It is so sweet!  We have had bananas, sweet potatoes, and rice cereal.  You weren't sure at first, but after a couple of days of eating, you really started to enjoy it!

You and your sister at dinnertime! 

Happy 5 months Lainey!  We love you!!!






Comments

  1. My sister's nickname is Roo because of the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Love the beach pics of y'all on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts