This past weekend I was able to take a trip down to Wrightsville Beach with my dear friends. This was a much needed getaway with my girlies! I am so blessed to be a stay-at-home mom to my girls, but let's just be honest here- it's not all glamorous all the time, and everyone needs a chance to cut loose every now and then ;). That is exactly what we ladies did! My cousin Leslie celebrated her 30th birthday on Friday. Her husband Zack planned a low country boil get together for this past Saturday night. She had no idea that we girls were coming! So we all arrived in Wrightsville on Friday afternoon, just in time so soak up some sun! We headed to Bluewater for dinner, then to a cute trendy bar for a couple of cocktails. This is where Zack brought Leslie and we surprised her! We had the dj play "go on party like it's yo birthday!" We had sooooo much fun! I felt like we were 20 and spending our summer in Wilmington all over again- those were some fun days!! We capped off the weekend with a beach day Saturday, Leslie's low co boil celebration Saturday night- and oh did we celebrate! We ended the weekend to remember with breakfast at Causeway and goodies for our favorites at home from Redix. Half of my heart lives in Wrightsville Beach- I LOVE it! And I especially love it with these sweet girls!
 |
| Jennifer, Alice, me and Virginia |
 |
| Virginia, Leslie (bday girl!), me, Jennifer and Alice |
 |
| Jennifer, me, LB, Alice & Leslie |
 |
| me, Alice, Leslie, Jennifer, and Virginia |
My sweet husband made this weekend possible by taking good care of our girls! I missed them all 3!
Yay, love love!! I am ready to go back! Glad we are gonna make this our annual girls beach trip!
ReplyDeleteI am so ready to go back too!!! Yes every year is a MUST!!! :) (at minimum haha!) xoxo
ReplyDelete