Lainey at 6 months
Guess who is 6 months old?! I absolutely cannot believe it! We are half way to her 1st birthday~ how can time be going this quickly?? I am loving this age- 6 months is such a fun time! She has so many cute expressions, she is so interactive, and she is learning so much every day.
Lainey at 6 months...
- you are still eating around 24-26oz per day
- you have loved eating solids! We've introduced sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, blueberries, bananas, apples, pears, strawberries, and squash. You get so excited when it's time to eat! Today, after every bite you took, you sucked on your thumb- it was so funny!
- you LOVE puffs and Cheerios! It is the cutest thing to watch you try to get them into your mouth- you work so hard and are so serious while you do it.
- you sleep from about 6:30/7pm until about 6am (you still wake up once at night a couple of times a week and when you do that you eat and then go right back down- on those mornings you sleep in until 7am :)
- I put your bumpers back on your crib for their very purpose- preventing bumps! Haha! You scoot into the same corner of your crib every time you go to sleep and I was worried those crib spindles were hurting your head since you were right up against them, so we put them back on :).
- you take 2 naps each day now- this has been a wonderful thing in the Roberson house!!! You go down around 9/9:30am and sleep about 1-1 1/2 hours most mornings (occasionally 2) and then down again around 1:30 or 2pm and sleep another 1 1/2-2 hours. Now you and your sister are napping together in the afternoons! Oh the joy for Mommy!
- the passy doesn't wake you up any more!!! I think you can put it in by yourself! Hurray!
- your fussy spell has ended (for now) and still not teeth? Not sure what that was all about last month, but glad to have our happy girl back!
- your sister is your favorite person in the world- you love her! It makes my heart so happy!
- you are mostly in 6 month clothes- some of your 3-6 stuff still fits- mostly the 2 piece items. Your foot is tiny like Mommy's! Your newborn baby shoes just now fit!
- you are still in size 2 diapers
- you sit up by yourself, but sometimes topple to the right or left- I still like the boppy behind you (safety first! haha!)
- you aren't crawling yet, but you get on your knees and push up with your arms, just not simultaneously- we're practicing!
We went to the doctor's office last Friday. Here are your stats at 6 months...
Weight: 14 lbs. 9 oz. (25th percentile)
Height: 25 1/4 inches (25th percentile)- oh my we have another shortie like mommy on our hands! I was always in the 24th percentile :)
Head: 16 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
Lainey you have such personality! I have loved every minute of being your Mommy and I look forward to each and every moment to come :).

Comments
Post a Comment