9 Months Old
This cute little one turned 9 months old on the 15th! We have been so busy I haven't had a moment to sit down and update the blog. She has been all over the place- literally ;)! We are moving ottomans and setting up blocks with pillows- ha! But she's cute and fun and we are loving every minute with her. This mommy wants the clock to slow down!!! With the holidays here I'm afraid that's not going to happen. The 1st bday party plans are already underway... this has gone by waaaayyyy too quickly baby Lainey!!! Here are some pics from our 9 month photo shoot- she was a hoot!
![]() |
| You love your passy Lainey B! |
| I got some faces..."mommy, I want that, bring it here to me!" |
| serious girl ;) |
| "Hey Mommy, let's play!" |
Lainey at 9 months...
~ you are crawling all over the place and you are FAST! You are also into everything- I have to watch you like a hawk ;)
~ you are pulling up some and do this funny thing were you "stand" on all fours- (like the cats? ha!)
~ you still eat around 24 oz. of milk a day, although some days we basically have to hide with you in a closet to get you to eat :). You are way more interested in what is going on around you!
~ you are eating 3 meals a day- breakfast, lunch and dinner. You favorite foods are bananas (baby food and real with mommy), sweet potatoes (you have an orange nose sometimes!), squash, pears, and most fruits, you also like real meats in tiny tiny bites. You will try most any real food that we give you! Good girl! You also like to munch on Puffs and Mum Mums.
~ you still have 2 teeth that we know about; I have had a cold so I haven't wanted to feel around in your mouth for more teeth because of germs :), I will check soon! I think it is just the 2 for now.
~ you sleep until around 6:30 every morning and nap around 9:30/10 am and then again around 1:30 or 2pm, usually around 1 1/2-2 hours each nap. 2 hours is rare though! Bedtime is at 7. You sleep great at night now :).
~ you are a passy girl! We keep 3 in your bed and you have passy clips for when we are on the go and one is in your playpen.
~ you enjoy playing in your playpen, in the den, crawling around downstairs, crawling around upstairs, you love playing in Leighton's room, you love the playroom, and you are learning how to use your new walker! The jumperoo is still fun for you sometimes too! You also enjoy swinging and walking outside :).
~ you are still in size 3 diapers and I recently switched to the Target brand. They really are super awesome and are so much cheaper!
~ you are in mostly 9 month clothing, although some of the things I got for you only came in 12 month and those things are fitting you now :). I can match you and Leighton so that is fun for holidays and special occasions!
We had your well-child visit last week and you weighed 18 pounds (25-50 percentile), you are 26 3/4 inches tall (25 percentile- petite like mommy for now!), and your head circumference is 17 1/2 (50-75 percentile)
We had your well-child visit last week and you weighed 18 pounds (25-50 percentile), you are 26 3/4 inches tall (25 percentile- petite like mommy for now!), and your head circumference is 17 1/2 (50-75 percentile)
You are such a joy Lainey! We love you so much! The other night I was getting ready to put you to bed and Leighton said, "No, please no put Belay night night. 2 more minutes!!!" And I said, "you love Belay, don't you, Leighton?". She said, "Yeah Mommy, I love Belay. 2 more minutes with Belay please?". I really did cry- I love you girls so much! You both make me and Daddy so happy!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comments
Post a Comment