We had a very special Christmas this year with our girls! Here are a few pictures of our week of celebrating our Lord and Savior this Christmas Season :) with our loved ones!!!
 |
| In front of the Christmas tree at Naddy's |
 |
| Before we hit the road for Asheboro, John and I were running around like crazy, so I asked Leighton to help and put on Lainey's socks :)- melt.my.mommy.heart. |
 |
| Mimi love |
 |
| Never a dull moment with this crew~ cousin Caroline, Uncle Zack and Leighton |
 |
| Lainey and Aunt Lee Lee |
 |
| Aunt Abby surprised Leighton with a beanbag and Lainey with this beautiful stool (sneak peek in the corner of this pic!) |
 |
| Next it was off to the Henderson's on Christmas Eve! Leighton and Tess had a ball together as always :)- Tess is so good to her! |
 |
| Santa Claus came to our house! |
 |
| Two excited little girls on Christmas morning |
Christmas night we ventured out for the Bunting Christmas. Every year they have a theme. This year it was Redneck Christmas. John and I had no idea what to do- until.... "Merry Christmas From the Family" started playing on Pandora~! Perfecto!!! I whipped up some props... Can 'Uh Fake Snow, Salem Lites, Moonshine, Diet Rite, Tampax, and some maracas for the girls to bring a little Feliz Navidad ;)
 |
It was fun!
Merry Christmas from our family!!! |
Comments
Post a Comment