Phone Pics :)
I was looking through the pictures on my phone, and I thought some of them were so funny and I wanted to share them.
I came in to get Leighton up from her nap the other day and I took a picture of these cute feet!
My dad was here this weekend to play in a golf tournament with John. He brought with him some things from my childhood room for Leighton. Mainly containers full of American Girl doll stuff- Kirsten and Felicity were my dolls, and now they are for Leighton. He also brought a container with my "special things". You want to talk about a child that lost nothing, that was me! I kept it all, neat and organized in a little box! Haha- those that knew me growing up (Abby, Leslie, Sara Beth, Becca, Ashley...) are probably laughing. Here are two sweet little bunny rabbits from my room to Leighton's:

Comments
Post a Comment