The Sparrow Family
This is what Banks and Haylie spent the better part of today doing....

There was a family of sparrows in our garage! John and I had noticed the nest several weeks ago, and we have seen sparrows coming and going. Today I could hear them chirping and singing in the garage. The kitties were camped out by the door, so I pulled a chair over for them :).
Here's what they were watching:
There were two adorable baby birdies in our garage! The mommy and daddy sparrows spent all day chirping at them and encouraging them to fly. I think they were saying, "come on, you can do it! You can fly!". It was so sweet! Being a little closer to nature is one of my favorite things about living in a small town.
OMG. This is hilarious and sweet at the same time. Banks and Haylie are too funny! And I am not a bird lover by any means, you know this, but baby anything are just too cute.
ReplyDelete