10 Months

Happy 10 months to Leighton at the beach! We are down for the week, but managed to squeeze in a photo shoot on the beach today. Here is our little 10 month old, enjoying some fun in the sun and sand.





A little taste of some sand...mmmmmmm!



At 10 months Leighton...

- is crawling all over the place!

- is pulling up on anything and everything.

- has started eating table foods with Mommy and Daddy.

- wears size 3 diapers.

- wears 9 month and 12 month clothes.

- loves "Max and Ruby" on Nick Jr.

- enjoys having independent time in her playpen after breakfast and lunch; and occasionally throughout the day when Mommy needs to get something done and needs a safe place for her.

- says "Mama", "Dada", "Ttttttuuuuhhhhh" (for kitty), "Babababa".

- loves being read to- especially "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and still turns every page.

- is snugly after naps and before naps and bedtime.

- takes 2 naps: 9am-ish and 1:30pm-ish for about 1 1/2-2 hours each nap.

- goes to bed around 7pm and sleeps until between 6 and 7am.

- eats breakfast lunch and dinner and drinks 3-8oz. bottles every day.

- enjoys the pool.

- chases the cats.

- is just so happy, funny and outgoing!


This babe just continues to get more and more lovable!!! Is it even possible to love her any more?! I still go to bed every night thinking about how I cannot wait to get up and see her in the morning. First birthday party plans are in full swing! Wow- I just can't believe it! I get so teary-eyed and random moments thinking about how much I love her and how fast she is growing up. John and I saw the preview for "Winnie the Pooh" and we both got a little choked up thinking about the fact that it just seems like yesterday that we were little kids watching "Winnie the Pooh". I just want to slow time and keep her a little girl forever! I will post pictures of our 10 month old's week at the beach soon!

Comments

Popular Posts