Happy Birthday!!!
This past weekend was full of birthday celebrations! John celebrated his 31st birthday on Friday. His mom (Gramie) came over to babysit Leighton while we went out to celebrate! We started with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Wasabi 88. After dinner we went bowling- this was sooooo funny! John put our names on the board: "J Rob 4 Life" vs. "CD Romerson" (a little fun with our college nicknames). Then, we went to the Daily Grind and had dessert. I had a chocolate brownie with ice cream and John had a cobbler with ice cream- YUM!

Leighton helped John blow out his birthday candles (y'all please do not laugh at my cake!)

On Saturday we went to our friend Bert and Jennifer's son Rook's 2nd birthday party! We had a good time grilling out and socializing with neighbors. That afternoon Leighton and I went to my friend Nickie's little boy Cole's 1st birthday party. It was a pool party! What fun! I love birthdays~ Leighton's is just around the corner!!!
Rom - u crack me up! Is that a classic yellow duncan hines on the inside??
ReplyDeleteYes- haha! Sooooo yummy!
ReplyDelete