Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
~ The Roberson Family ~
A Day in Our Life
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 09, 2011
Max & Ruby
This lovely little pair of bunnies are Max and Ruby! To say they are Leighton's favorite cartoon buddies would be an understatement! She LOVES them!
This is the reaction we get
every time
Max & Ruby comes on...
Hilarious!!!
Comments
Casey B
November 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM
I love it!!! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Mary Lou Cherry Real Estate
November 11, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Max & Ruby, Rudy & Max I can hear her squealing right now.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
October 27, 2018
Back to Blogging and Fall
January 09, 2019
Christmas 2018
I love it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMax & Ruby, Rudy & Max I can hear her squealing right now.
ReplyDelete