15 Months


Leighton is 15 months!  So hard to believe!  She is sweet, busy, fun, funny and entertaining around the clock!  At 15 months....

- she loves blocks
- she loves books
- she is so intrigued by the Christmas tree
- she understands so much of what we are saying!  She knows "let's go upstairs", "let's watch Max & Ruby", "let's go eat", "let's take a bath", "let's brush our teeth"...and much more!
- she still loves Max & Ruby
- bath time is her favorite- she will stay in the tub until her teeth are chattering and she cries when it's time to get out!
- she is eating a larger variety these days!  Thank goodness!  One of her favorites is pizza- I know she gets that from me!  I could eat pizza every day :)!
- she has several teeth- we've lost count!
- she says, "dada", "mama", "night night", "no", "uh-oh", "kitty", "oooooohhhhhhhh", "vrroooooooommmmm" (car sound)
- loves milk
- loves her lollie (blankie)
- takes the occasional 3 hour nap, but is usually a 2 hour napper
- has had several viruses- according to the doctor this is very normal for her age.
- enjoys the nursery at church :)
- likes graham crackers
- she is just the sweetest happiest baby ever :)!  We cannot wait to see what 16 months has in store for us!


I love blocks!





Growing up!

I love being pushed in my diaper box!

Comments

Popular Posts