Oh What Fun!


This past weekend was filled with cheer!  Holiday and birthday!  On Saturday morning we gathered with a wonderful group of friends for our 2nd annual Christmas parade party.  We had a great time!  I didn't get many pictures this year because I was chasing after a busy little person!  The stroller was not happening for Christmas Parade 2011!  Ha!

Watching the parade!



My birthday was on Friday, so on Saturday night John took me to dinner and then to see the Nutcracker Ballet.  I used to go every year when I was a little girl, so this meant so much!  It was everything I remembered and more :).  I loved sharing it with John!  








Oh what fun a wrapping roll can be!

This year I have quite the, ummmm, helper?  Well, maybe she's not quite to the helping stage, but she sure knows how to have fun with a roll and some wrapping paper :)!  As Christmas Day draws near, we're enjoying the Holiday Cheer!

Loving our Needleworks shirt!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday!!! Leighton looks adorable as always! Happy Holidays:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts