16 Months
She is 16 months old today! I want her to slow down, but I'm loving every new day with her :). She is such a hoot! There is so much personality squeezed into this little girl's body! I cannot even put into words how much I love being her Mommy. I will just share a few of "my loves" of her...
I love....
...watching her laugh
... reading to her
... just holding her
... watching her with her "lolly" (her blankie)- she is just like I was with mine!
... watching her with her Daddy
... giving her a bath
... seeing her face light up and hearing her squeal when I say, "do you want to go watch Max & Ruby?!"
... brushing her teeth
... watching her sleep
... playing with her
... seeing her learn new things
... holding her when she cries or is scared
... the way I could simply stare at her for hours, whether she is playing, sleeping, eating, or even throwing a fit- she's so precious!!
I'm so thankful for this little blessing in my life. Happy 16 months sweet Leighton!
love her boggin!
ReplyDelete