A Really Good Book- with a Warning!!!!

Do you like to read?  Well, if you're looking for a wonderful book, I have one for you :).  I am finishing it up, and it is one of my all-time favorites!  I haven't seen the movie yet, but can't wait to rent it soon!  Thank you to my sis-in-law Beth- she never fails me on a great book recommendation!

WARNING: I finished the book- and I should have waited before I posted on the blog.  It ended terribly for me!  I would not recommend it after the ending- truly.  Next time I will wait until I finish a book- not almost finish- before I post about it.



Comments

  1. Ooh, I love when I get a good book recommendation. Can't wait to pick it up. I just finished The Help. It was pretty good. Not my favorite, but still pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey it was not as good as I thought....sorry! You still might enjoy it :), but I'm just warning you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts