23 Months Old
Our sweet girl is 23 months old! We can't believe she will be 2 in a month!!! This time two years ago she was still in my tummy...
She starts preschool in less than a month! I'm so excited, I think she will love it! She gets so excited when we get together with other kids :).
Here are some other things about Leighton at 23 months...
- she loves to play chase! I basically call her name, and she giggles and runs!
- she is still not an eater, but progress is the name of the game ;)
- she hisses at the poor kitties, we don't know where this came from, but I have my suspicions (haha...John ;)!
- her favorite t.v. shows are Max & Ruby and Bubble Guppies
- her favorite stuffed animal a.k.a. bff is Mickey Mouse
- she is definitely a Daddy's girl :)
- bath time is party time as far as Leighton is concerned! She loves it!
- we are experiencing the "terrible two's" already~ she is throwing some challenging temper tantrums. I am so thankful for my patient husband; we are working on this together as a team :).
- she loves to give "love", hugs and kisses!
We love her so much! We can't wait to see what is in store as she turns 2!!!

Comments
Post a Comment