Baby Update

On Tuesday we had a doctor's appointment to check on Baby #2.  All looks well!  The little heartbeat was in the 140's (last month it was in the 160's).  John went this time so he could hear.  We had a funny appointment!  I have been so sick with this baby, and I also feel like I started showing really early on.  I joked (well, the thought has definitely crossed my mind) with the nurse when she was looking for the heartbeat that I was beginning to wonder if there were twins in there.  I asked her if she would hear it on the dopplar if so.  She said she would if she was listening for two, and so she made it a point to listen carefully.  Sure enough, she heard a heartbeat on BOTH sides of my belly!  She said she thought it was the same heartbeat on both sides, but she wanted to make sure.  She got the doctor and they brought in an ultrasound machine.  I was so nervous!  I mean I didn't really think I was pregnant with twins, but you never know!  
There is just one baby on the way :).  And we were so thrilled to get a surprise ultrasound!  Dr. B tried to get a peek at the gender, but she just couldn't get a look.  We're scheduled for September 18th to find out whether we have a little boy or a little girl on the way.  We can't wait!!!

Here is a picture of Baby Roberson #2 at 13 weeks 5 days:


Hi Baby!!!

Comments

  1. Eeeeeek! Love ultrasound days--especially when they are a surprise like that! Sounds like a little boy to me with that low heartbeat :)

    Cant wait to hear in September!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! It is a low heartbeat Gina- lower than Leighton's was! I can't wait to hear what this baby is :)! You have just over a month until Baby Tate arrives! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts