Easter Excitement!

We've been doing some fun Easter-y things around our house this week!  Yesterday, while Lainey napped, Leighton and I dyed Easter eggs.  She loved it!  Her favorite part was stirring the dye with the little egg scooper :).









Our lovely eggs!

Checking out her pretty eggs!


Yesterday we also went to our towns Easter egg hunt!  Leighton loved- I mean loved the Easter Bunny.  I bet she went over to hug him at least 10+ times.  Once she would get into his arms, she would kind of freeze, just like she did with Santa- :)- so cute!


Once the hunt started, Leighton took off!  She was so excited she forgot to pick up eggs at first!  Haha! She was half way through the field, when she realized she needed to grab some eggs!  Precious :)


Leighton and Ava Todd with the Easter Bunny

One last hug!

The crew!

I love Easter!!!

Comments

Popular Posts