7 Months
Our little Lainey is 7 months old. I surely cannot believe it! I do love this age though- smiles, reaching and grabbing, laughter, cute little teeth, feeding her baby food and on and on! In this picture you are wearing one of Leighton's old outfits :).
Lainey at 7 months...
- you eat around 24oz. each day
- you eat 2 meals a day- 1 at lunchtime and 1 at dinnertime; I usually feed you something fruity for lunch and a veggie for dinner. You still LOVE to eat! You also enjoy snack foods such as puffs, cheerios and yogurt bites
- you sleep from about 6:30pm until around 6am. Some mornings you are an early-bird and wake up at 5:30am! (I try to stall you by putting your passy in ;). You aren't waking up any more at night to eat right now.
- you take 2 naps- still going down around 9am and 1pm
- you have 1 little cute tooth! Your sister got her 2 bottom teeth at the same time, but you have one that is being shy :)
- you love your sister- and her toys! Ah! This makes mommy nervous since you are grabbing everything and are beginning to become mobile. You roll all around the room and sometimes I think you really are working on getting somewhere specific! Cuteness!
- you are still in size 2 diapers, but I have purchased a box of size 3's because the 2's are getting a little snug
- you are in mostly 6-9 months clothes
- your feet are tiny and your little bitty baby shoes still fit!
- you have this hilarious laughy/snorty/nose wrinkling thing you do that we are dying to catch on video!
- your sister started preschool this month and you love coming to run errands with mommy. We have a babysitter that comes to keep you every other Thursday morning so that you can catch a good nap at home and mommy can get some errands done alone :)
You are such a good baby! You are really so very easy :). You love sitting on the floor on a blanket with toys. You are sitting up all by yourself! I still like to keep a pillow close by just in case. You love our 2 cats- you get so excited when you see them! I have to watch you though because you will grab a hunk of fur or whiskers and they do not like that. You are very social- at Leighton's party we counted that you were held by at least 12 different people- you were all smiles the whole time despite the fact that it was right in the middle of your nap! Good girl! We love you more than words can say and we just look forward to continuing to watch you grow! Happy 7 months sweet "Belay"!

Comments
Post a Comment