Leighton's 3rd Year 2013 at OneTrueMedia.com
Today was Leighton's 3rd birthday~ I cannot believe our sweet girl is 3!!! The time as just flown! I can remember this day 3 years ago like it was yesterday. Leighton is such a fun, happy and spirited little girl. She is full of love and energy and she is constantly learning something new. She is fascinated by so many things! Today we took her to Marbles Museum to celebrate! I will share the pictures from that trip soon! I wanted to dedicate today's birthday post to her 3 year old video. Leighton grew in so many ways over the past year, and the biggest change she experienced was becoming a big sister~ she is so loving, sharing and sweet to Lainey and Lainey adores her!!!
Leighton we love you so much! We are so proud of you and we feel so blessed to be your mommy and daddy! Happy happy birthday!!!!
Leighton we love you so much! We are so proud of you and we feel so blessed to be your mommy and daddy! Happy happy birthday!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment