Preparing for Baby
The countdown is on for baby Leighton. She is due in just 5 days! We had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and our doctor informed us that I was not dialated at all. We were a little disappointed because we are so ready to meet our sweet girl! We know though that all great things are worth waiting for, and Leighton is certainly worth the wait! We go back on Monday the 13th and we will be able to make a decision based on how things are going then as to whether or not we will be induced.

I spent some time over the weekend practicing with our camera. I took some pictures of the nursery and I wanted to share them. Enjoy!
Leighton's nursery looks great Caroline! She is a lucky little girl :)
ReplyDeleteThe nursery looks beautiful, Caroline! So excited for you both! Hope all goes well!
ReplyDelete