Summer Catch-Up: Baby Showers and Leighton Bump
Well, I think we can all agree that it is about time for me to catch up this blog! I will say that my time has been well spent enjoying baby showers thrown by my friends and family, and getting our home ready for the arrival of our sweet little girl! Here are a few pictures from my baby showers in Bethel and Apex :).
Me visiting with some of the guests at the shower in Bethel thrown by John's mom, sister, Grandmother, Aunt Beverly, Aunt Vickie, Aunt Ann Blair, Deann, Starla, and Dana

Me visiting with some of the guests at the shower in Bethel thrown by John's mom, sister, Grandmother, Aunt Beverly, Aunt Vickie, Aunt Ann Blair, Deann, Starla, and Dana









Leighton's nursery is precious-and you look great! I'm so excited for you and John!
ReplyDeleteHer nursery looks so peaceful. I called Katie today to check on you to see how you were doing. Can't wait to meet Miss Leighton
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to meet Leighton! The name on the wall looks great! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat crib bedding is beautiful!! Did you realize it looks a lot like your blog background? Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!!
ReplyDelete