4 Months- Oh My!


I cannot believe my sweet girl is 4 months old!!! She is such a joy! I'm amazed at all she has learned in 4 short months. I have a funny story from today. This afternoon I went to get my hair cut. Leighton's Gramie (John's mom Mary Lou) came over to babysit. When I walked in the door she said, "How long has Leighton been rolling over?!". I said, "She rolled over???!!! That is the first time!!!". I was bummed to have missed it, but soooo excited for this new development! She has not rolled since, but I'm waiting with the video camera in hand for when she does. Here are some other things she is doing right now:

- she is in size 2 diapers as of 1/10/11
- holds her head up so well!
- takes 3- yes 3 naps per day in her crib!!! (those that I talk to frequently know this has been a challenge for us; she has up to this point, only napped in her swing)
- her naps are ranging from 1 hour to 2 hours- finally!
- still sleeping through the night- 8pm-7am (give or take an hour at bedtime)
- loves her reflection
- still wearing 3-6 months clothes
- has figured out how to make the exersaucer play music!
- loves to reach for her toys- and put them in her mouth!
- laughs out loud when I blow berries on her belly :)


See How I've Grown:

Newborn~ 9/20/2010

1 Month~ 10/20/2010

2 Months~ 11/20/2010

3 Months~ 12/20/2010

4 Months~ 1/20/2011 *A special thank-you to Mimi for
the lovely artwork on our 4 month sign!


She is so sweet and happy! Every minute with her is even better than the one before! We will be christening her this Sunday at church. We're looking forward to a special day!

Comments

  1. Enjoy Sunday....I am sure it will be a special day for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, she is SO BEAUTIFUL!! What fun--the rollover! Lots of fun new things are in store for Leighton (and you) in the coming months. 4 months was when Colton really came to life and became more than "just a sack-a-taters" to me. Each month gets better and better, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post on my blog :) ....Leighton is also a cutie!!! Addison will be 6 months old in 6 days. It is crazy how time flies!! Who knew how much fun a sweet baby girl could be?!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts