"Passy Talk"

Lately Leighton has started doing the most hilarious thing at bedtime! We have dubbed it "passy talk" because she literally talks with her passy in her mouth. The video below is a little dark because she only does it like this right before we are putting her to bed, therefore her lamp is the only light (and it's also sideways because her Mommy was holding her ipod sideways- oops), but it's mainly cute because of what she is saying. I really hope this uploads and works- I have had some problems with it. Enjoy!

"Goodnight Mommy and Daddy, I love you..."- Leighton

Comments

  1. So cute! I have a video of Addison doing the same thing on my blog. You should check it out. It will make you laugh because she is pretty much doing the same thing that Leighton is doing. :) www.thebeamancrew.blogspot.com It was posted Dec 22. Btw, that is the only video that I have been able to get work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HILARIOUS!! I love hearing what different babies sound like! Colton sounded like a little lamb when he was that age...I almost forgot it until I heard Leighton. So cute! Enjoy those special moments :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts