Being a Baby is Fun!

Leighton is a busy bee these days! She is so interactive now and just loves playing with her toys. It amazes me how fast she is learning to do new things. John was sooooo sick this past week; he was in bed from last Friday until Tuesday- literally in the bed. Yesterday was the first day that he actually went to work and the first day that we saw him downstairs! I was exhausted, but highly entertained because while Daddy was sick, Leighton started holding her head up really well and grabbing everything in sight- including her feet!!! Daddy was so sad to be in bed during all this excitement, but he is making up for it now with lots of time holding and playing with Leighton!

Talking to her monkeys on her exersaucer

Some tummy time on her changing table

Reaching and grabbing

More tummy time

And she has discovered her feet!!! I could watch her do this for hours!

And here we go again :)- I hear Leighton babbling in the other room, nap time is over!

Comments

  1. I love the new photos. I am giving the blog address to all of my friends so they can keep up with my sweet little grandaughter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts